Serving our community for over 50 years.
15-19 Victoria Crescent
Mount Barker SA 5251
Dr Elizabeth O'Driscoll
Dr O’Driscoll is a graduate of the University of Adelaide and is an experienced GP with a long-standing interest in medical and health professionals’ education.
Dr O’Driscoll has interests in internal medicine, psychological medicine (including Level 2 Mental Health Training), focused psychological strategies CBT, preventive medicine, family medicine, and women’s health, including the insertion of Mirena IUCD.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Master of Health Professional Education (Honours)
- Family medicine
- Focused psychological strategies CBT
- Internal medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Psychological medicine, including Level 2 Mental Health Training
- Women’s health, including the insertion of Mirena IUCD