Serving our community for over 50 years.
15-19 Victoria Crescent
Mount Barker SA 5251
Dr Emma Ramsey
Dr Emma Ramsey joined Mt Barker Medical Clinic in 2016. After graduating from Flinders University (MBBS) in 2011, Dr Ramsey pursued further study in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DRANZCOG), Paediatrics (Diploma of Child Health), and Palliative Medicine, as well as working in General Practice in rural SA. Dr Ramsey obtained Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2016 via the Rural Pathway. Dr Ramsey enjoys all facets of family medicine, particularly women and children’s health, and is involved in Obstetrics Shared Care of pregnancy.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Clinical Diploma in Palliative Medicine
- Women and children’s health