Serving our community for over 50 years.
15-19 Victoria Crescent
Mount Barker SA 5251
Dr Michael Wassef
Dr Michael Wassef completed his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 2012 from the University of Adelaide. He gained his Fellowship with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners in 2015 and commenced further education in Skin Cancer Medicine with Bond University. Dr Wassef worked in a wide variety of medical fields in the Royal Adelaide Hospital prior to commencing General Practice specialist training in Mount Barker, Strathalbyn, and Renmark and choosing to stay on in Mount Barker once achieving his full qualifications.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Adelaide
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Professional Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine, Bond University
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine, Bond University
- Skin cancer medicine and surgery
- Skin checks, including full-body photography checks
- General surgical procedures
- Respiratory medicine
- Diabetes management
- Musculoskeletal medicine