Serving our community for over 50 years.
15-19 Victoria Crescent
Mount Barker SA 5251
Dr Sarah Lucy
Dr Sarah Lucy graduated from Flinders University in 1996 and subsequently worked in rural NSW and the Northern Territory. She joined Mout Barker Medical Clinic in 2006, gaining her RACGP Fellowship in 2009. She has a special interest in Youth Mental Health and has worked with Headspace since 2013. She gained a Postgraduate Diploma in Youth Mental Health in 2023.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Diploma of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (DRANZCOG)
- Fellowship in Advanced Rural General Practice (FARGP)
- Postgraduate Diploma In Youth Mental Health (Melbourne University)
- Adolescent health